Shipping

Shipping & Delivery

SHIPPING & DELIVERY

Domestic


  • Free delivery in the neighboring provinces such as Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Dong Nai…
  • Payment method: 50% deposit before order value, the remaining 50% payment before delivery.
  • Delivery time: From 7 to 10 days when all materials are ready.

Foreign


  • Terms of Delivery: FOB HOCHIMINH PORT (Incoterms 2010).
  • Method of payment: a deposit of 30% of the orders, the remaining 70% payment before shipment.
  • Delivery time: From 7 to 10 days after the materials were available at the warehouse.
  • Estimated time set materials: 30 days after order confirmation.